‘How to Age Joyfully’ was first published in the UK by Summersdale Publishers, an Hachette Company, and the USA and Canada followed in 2020. To my surprise and delight, the book has attracted ongoing interest from the media and others.
For example, it’s featured in a national newspaper and there have been articles and features in magazines and elsewhere. I’ve appeared on UK radio (Radio 4 Woman’s Hour and Jo Good’s Show on Radio London) and in the US, recorded several podcasts, been invited to speak at events, in person and online.
Recent podcasts will be listed here. For 2019, please go to Blog page.
- Donna Seebo Radio ShowI was a guest of Donna Seebo on her half-hour radio show in the USA in June 2020.
- Featuring on Nigel Osner’s podcastI featured on Nigel Osner’s series ‘Too Young to Stay in, Too Old to Go out’. Episode 4 – 11 June 2020
- ‘Live Well, Age Better, Stay Joyful’: Book talk at Bell House, DulwichI discuss a number of steps with Nigel Osner to help improve our physical and mental health and social wellbeing, and offer some practical tips and uplifting quotes, to help us make the most of our lives, whatever our age.
I and my book have been lucky enough to have featured in a number of publications including: Chat, My Weekly, Natural Health, Take a Break, The Lady, Woman’s Own, Womans Weekly, and Yours (twice).
- The CSRF NewslettersThrilled the Civil Service Retirement Fellowship has featured my blogs and two posters. They are a great charity reaching out and helping former civil servants to live joyfully in retirement. So grateful for their ongoing support and comment that this website is ‘perhaps one of the most uplifting places on the entire Internet…. a must […]
- Mentioned in Yours MagazineYours Magazine, June edition, very kindly mentioned How To Age Joyfully in their Books to Change Your Mindset section!